The Official Online Newspaper of NAHB
The Conmore combines classic panel design with a smooth-surface elegance that is ideal for a wide range of home styles and personal decorating preferences, the manufacturer said.
The door is available in 6’8” and 7’0” passage and bifold sizes. It features five horizontal panels and can be specified with either finger joint or MDF stiles and rails.
With its solid core construction, the new flat-panel door provides enhanced dimensional stability, durability and excellent sound insulating properties.
“We’ve had a tremendous response to our non-raised panel doors since we introduced the three-panel CraftMaster Crossmore at IBS in 2008,” said Bob Merrill, CMI’s president and CEO.
“Our new, five-panel Conmore door is a very simple, clean and authentic style that appeals to both the traditional and modern consumer,” he said.
The door also offers several green benefits:
- It contains a minimum of 70% pre-consumer recycled wood content.
- It can contribute to certification under the National Green Building Standard.
- It is certified by third-party Scientific Certification Systems to have no added urea formaldehyde.
- It is made with low-VOC primers and adhesives.
- It complies with the California Air Resources Board’s Airborne Toxic Control Measure 93120 Phase 2 formaldehyde emission limits for composite wood as certified by third-party Composite Panel Association.
Like all CraftMaster interior doors, the Conomore is manufactured by CMI from molded, high-density fiberboard to resist shrinking, cracking and joint separation, which may occur in wood doors.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.