Overhead Door Corporation RSX Operator Featured at PCBC
Among hundreds of exhibitors displaying their new and innovative products at PCBC earlier this month in San Francisco, the Overhead Door Corporation featured its newly introduced RSX Standard Duty Commercial Operator.
The RSX provides new state-of-the-art performance features that improve operation — making installation, maintenance and adjustments faster and easier.
The unique features of the RSX garage door operator include:
- Voltamatic — Offers all, or multiple, voltage combinations in single, three-phase and separate 575 three-phase voltage units.
- Einstein Logic — Presents easy installation and troubleshooting through expanded self-diagnostics and a simplified instruction manual.
- Limit Lock — Features a patent-pending electro-mechanical design that sets limits through the control panel that are maintainable even through a power outage.
- Super Belt — Consists of an auto-tensioning poly-V flex belt that adjusts itself and is stronger than a traditional belt.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance the quality and operation of our doors and operators, which is evident in our RSX operator that simplifies operations and maintenance through its advanced technology and design,” said Karen Cohen, senior product manager of commercial products for Overhead Door Corporation.
Supplementary features are also included in Overhead Door’s latest commercial operator:
- The RSX Advanced Radio Receiver System provides extra security by storing up to 250 CodeDodger transmitters — including new commercial dual frequency cycling versions. By viewing which transmitters have been operated, the owner can identify unknown users when there is a theft or the door is damaged.
- Einstein Logic includes run code and error messages that are immediately visible if the operator is not functioning correctly.
- An anti-lock style braking system and operating sensing devices such as the Safe-T-Beam and the Bottom Sensing Edge are options included with the RSX operator.
- The RSX Standard Duty Commercial Operator has undergone rigorous quality control and reliability testing as well as field testing to ensure it provides the highest possible quality in an operator. The RSX exceeded testing requirements in cycle, environmental, electrical and mechanical programs.
The RSX operator is available through Overhead Door’s nationwide network of Ribbon distributors.
Based in Dallas, Overhead Door Corporation is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Leading Suppliers of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.