Whirlpool Contest Offers IBS Attendee Faraway Trip for Two
One lucky attendee at the 2008 International Builders’ Show entering the Whirlpool Corporation's “Exploration of a Lifetime” contest will win a 10-day all-inclusive trip for two to one of the most exciting destinations in the world — including China, Egypt, South Africa, San Francisco, the Galapagos Islands or the wine-producing regions of Italy.
“This contest is a way to invite people to really get to know Whirlpool Corporation, in particular, The Inside Advantage and the various products and invaluable programs it has to offer,” said Tracy Frye, senior contract marketing manager at Whirlpool.
Interested contestants must visit the Whirlpool Corporation exhibit at Booth W701 where they will receive a special passport authorizing entrance into eight different discovery areas located throughout the booth. At each discovery area, individuals will receive a special code on their passport. The more codes collected and submitted, the more chances they will have to win.
The eight discovery areas are:
- Explore Sustainability. Gain green insight, hear from experts and experience a complete sustainable kitchen.
- Explore Perfection. Gain green insight and discover the absolute gourmet appeal of the Jenn-Air brand.
- Explore Productivity. Find out how Whirlpool brand helps get everything done.
- Explore Togetherness. See why the attraction of the KitchenAid brand remains legendary.
- Explore Reliability. Learn how the Maytag brand delivers on the demands for dependability.
- Explore Solutions. Check out clever, everyday answers from the Amana brand.
- Explore Space. Investigate ultimate organization with Gladiator GarageWorks.
- Explore Optimism. Learn how Whirlpool supports Susan G. Komen for the Cure and Habitat for Humanity.
For more than 30 years, Whirlpool Corporation has been committed to effectively utilizing and preserving natural resources. In 1970, it created a corporate office for environmental control; and in 2003, the company became the world’s first appliance manufacturer to announce a greenhouse gas reduction strategy.
Last year, Whirlpool announced plans to increase its commitment to environmentally-sound business practices by reducing total greenhouse gas emissions 6.6% by 2012 at the same time as it increases its production by 17%.
By staying closely involved with the building industry, Whirlpool Corporation is able to help support sustainable construction that ultimately saves energy and natural resources while providing home buyers with comfortable, efficient and healthy homes.
For more information on Whirlpool products, visit Booth W701 at the Builders’ Show, click here or call 800-253-3977.
Headquartered in Benton Harbor, Mich., Whirlpool is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Leading Suppliers of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.