For a Limited Time: Free Web Cast Access with a Multiple-License Subscription
Sign-up as a Multiple-License subscriber and receive a free registration for the Fall Forecast Conference web cast ($250 value). Offer expires October 22nd, 2007 (8:00 PM -EDT).
The past months have been unpredictable for the housing industry. Get the information you need to make solid business decisions at the NAHB Fall Construction Forecast Conference and Webcast on Wednesday, Oct. 24 at the Housing Center in Washington, D.C.
This year’s topic — “Will Housing Lift Off in 2008?” — addresses key concern of industry professionals.
A distinguished assembly of housing economics experts will explore such important questions, including:
- When will the inventory of unsold new homes begin to decline?
- Will tighter lending standards erode future affordability?
- Where are the best local housing markets?
- Will the sub-prime debacle cause further Wall Street damage?
- How large is the condo inventory? How strong is rental demand?
For more information and to register, visit www.nahb.org/cfc, or call the Office of the Registrar at The NAHB University of Housing at 800-368-5242 x8338.
Conference Also Available Online
Can’t attend the conference in person? The conference will also be broadcast live on the Web. To register, visit www.nahb.org/cfc.
< Previous Article |
[ return to top ]