A New Look and A Whole New Way to Get Housing Data You Can Build On!
Now more than ever, housing professionals need one place to get the data that matters. HousingEconomics.com concentrates on this mission, making it the most focused Web site of its kind.
This redesign means that everything is in one package – quickly accessible, always usable.
• The “Housing Statistics” section on the front page always provides an up-to-date snapshot of all activity in this important sector – with the links for in-depth review.
• Latest data and statistics are posted within minutes of release.
• The Economics Calendar allows subscribers to quickly anticipate forecasts and other critically timed releases.
• Housing industry overviews and in-depth analyses by NAHB Chief Economist Dave Seiders are provided on a monthly basis.
• Current and archival press releases are always available from NAHB and the NAHB Economics Group.
• Forecasts are updated on a scheduled basis for housing by type and region.
• In one click, the Monthly Executive-Level forecast of the housing market can be reviewed for up to two years into the future.
Sign-up as a Multiple-License subscriber and receive a free registration for the Fall Forecast Conference web cast ($250 value). Offer expires October 22nd, 2007 (8:00 PM -EDT).
Take a look at the new HousingEconomics.com.
Next Article >
[ return to top ]