The Official Online Weekly Newspaper of NAHB
NAHB Education’s popular "Customer Service" course — which teaches students how to manage every phase of customer interaction, from the initial contact through construction, the warranty period and beyond — is conveniently available online .
The online version includes content in audio and video formats, on-screen text, transcripts and other downloadable resources. Students can also participate in a discussion forum where they can pose questions, share perspectives and enhance what they’ve learned.
Graduates of this course will be able to:
- Understand customer expectations and behaviors
- Set appropriate service criteria
- Establish quality standards and communicate them
- Administer the customer service process
- Know their obligations for warranty service and fulfill them
- Enhance their repeat and referral sales
The fee is $245 for NAHB members and $345 for non-members.
For more information or to order “Customer Service,” click here.
For more information about NAHB online courses, email Jennifer Johnson, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8162.
The book includes forms, checklists, documents and a resource guide to enable builders to start managing their customers’ experiences rather than just reacting to the issues they raise.
To view or purchase this publication online, click here, or call 800-223-2665.