The Official Online Weekly Newspaper of NAHB
On June 23, the Environmental Protection Agency in conjunction with 11 federal agencies initiated the Urban Waters Federal Partnership (UWFP), which is dedicated to revitalizing urban waterways while boosting local economies and creating jobs.
The seven pilot projects now underway include:
- Patapsco Watershed (Maryland)
- Anacostia Watershed (Washington, D.C./Maryland)
- Bronx and Harlem River Watersheds (New York)
- South Platte River in Denver
- Los Angeles River Watershed
- Lake Pontchartrain Area (New Orleans)
- Northwest Indiana Area
For more information, email Larissa Mark at NAHB, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8157.