The Official Online Weekly Newspaper of NAHB
NAHB members who are planning on attending the association’s upcoming spring board of directors meeting in Washington, D.C., will have the opportunity to hear from builders who are having success in securing acquisition, development and construction financing and in getting homes sold in today's challenging marketplace
Builders will share their winning strategies with participants in a newly scheduled panel discussion — "Builder Focus: Proven Strategies for Success."
The panel will be moderated by NAHB Chairman Bob Nielsen.
Presenters will include:
- Don Ferrier, founder and president of Ferrier Custom Homes in Fort Worth, Texas
- Mick Galatio, founder and president of Desert Wind Homes in Las Vegas
- Phil Kean, president of Phil Kean Designs, Inc. in Winter Park, Fla.
- Dean Mon, president and CEO of DR Mon Group, Inc. and an NAHB state representative from Shrewsbury, N.J.
- Ivar Pietri, chairman and CEO of Peregrine Development Co., president of Klassik Builders Inc. and NAHB national area chairman from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
No prior registration is necessary, although seating will be limited.
The program will be held from 7:30-8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 18, in Marriott Ballroom Salon 1, Lobby Level, in the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel.
For more information, email Gwyn Donohue at NAHB, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8447.
For in-depth analysis of the latest housing statistics and research from the federal government, NAHB and other sources, Eye on the Economy readers are encouraged to visit Eye on Housing at http://eyeonhousing.wordpress.com/.
They can also subscribe to the blog’s free RSS feed, which will automatically alert them to every new posting.
Data You Can Build On
Get historical data, industry analysis and the latest forecasts, including state and metro, from HousingEconomics.com. Support your business decisions with in-depth analyses, detailed Excel tables, overviews and more. For more information, visit HousingEconomics.com.