Attend Free Webinar on Next Generation Wiring on March 23
A free webinar on providing next generation wiring in multifamily communities to meet the residents’ desire for state-of-the-art technology and a digital lifestyle will be held from 2:00-3:15 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23.
“Maximize Your Competitive Advantage in Multifamily Through Next-Generation Wiring,” sponsored by NAHB Multifamily and AT&T Connected Communities, will feature a panel including a technical expert, design consultant, builder and property management representative who understand the value of structured wiring and who will discuss forward-thinking technology recommendations.
Webinar participants will:
- Learn how to install wiring that will enable them to provide the latest high-tech features in both existing and new apartment and condo communities
- Find out how to develop the capability to offer dual providers on their properties
- Discover how to design facilities within their communication closet that respect the owner’s space
- Learn how to develop blocks that will allow providers to establish a “plug-n-play” scenario
- See visual examples of bad and abused wiring vs. a better way to wire communities to enhance longevity
- Learn about the next generation of wiring and how to prepare for the future
Panelists include: Greg Austin, of AT&T Connected Communities; Richard Holtz, of InfiniSys Electronic Architects, based in Daytona Beach, Fla.; and Mark Bershenyi, of Denver-based Archstone. Thuy Woodall, of AT&T Connected Communities, will be the moderator.
Participants can receive continuing education credit for their NAHB designations.
To register for the free webinar, click here, call the NAHB Officer of the Registrar at 800-368-5242 x8338, or e-mail email@example.com.