Free Webinar on Chinese Drywall to Be Held on March 11
During a free webinar by NAHB and the insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh, home builders can obtain up-to-date information on testing and remediation protocols for corrosive drywall and learn about the insurance ramifications if they built homes with the product.
The webinar, “Evolving Solutions to the Corrosive Drywall Crisis,” will be held from 12:00-1:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 11.
A panel of experts will also discuss:
The webinar will include a question and answer period at the end of the presentation. Participants should submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Katherine Cahill — managing director, leader of Global Product Risk Practice, Marsh
- Barbara Manis, MD — chief medical officer, The NMAS Group, a medically-based enterprise risk management firm
- Bruce Hallock, PSP, CFCC — vice president, Construction Consulting Practice, Marsh
- Alan Schoem — senior vice president, Global Product Risk Practice, Marsh
- John Denton — senior vice president, Mass Tort and Complex Liability Practice, Marsh
To register online, click here. Once registered, participants will receive webinar access instructions.
For more information or to register by phone, contact Kathy Hill at Marsh at 918-586-7938.
For more information, e-mail David Jaffe at NAHB, or call him at 800-368-5242 x8317.