Pella to Hold 30 ‘ProExpo’ Events Around the Country
Events across the U.S. and Canada over the next few months will help professionals in the design, building and remodeling industries build their business skills and help feed the hungry in today’s tough economy.
U.S. and Canadian sports venues in 30 cities will spring into action on Feb. 2 through May 13 for Pella’s “The Pro Expo,” where attendees can obtain continuing education credits; learn about the latest products, services and tips to help build their business; and support local food banks in partnership with The Salvation Army.
Events will be held at each location from 3:00 to 8:00 p.m. Leading brands like Kohler, James Hardie, Schluter Systems, AZEK, DuPont and Contractors.com will join Pella Windows and Doors in showcasing products, services and the latest building practices.
Training and educational credits will be offered in partnership with NAHB, the National Association of the Remodeling Industry and the American Institute of Architects. Sessions presented by Pella and industry partners will cover proper window installation, marketing ideas, construction tips, trends and green building.
A Case Design/Remodeling, Inc. representative will present the keynote address at each event on “The Future of Remodeling.”
Sessions will be held in notable stadiums like Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, Soldier Field in Chicago, Gillette Stadium in Boston, Chase Field in Phoenix and more.
Attendees are asked to preregister online at THEPROEXPO.com or by calling 888-644-EXPO.
The schedule of events:
- Feb. 2 — Denver, Coors Field
- Feb. 4 — Salt Lake City, Energy Solutions Arena
- Feb. 9 — San Diego, Qualcomm Stadium
- Feb. 11 — Phoenix, Chase Field
- Feb. 16 — Los Angeles, Dodger Stadium
- Feb. 18 — San Francisco, AT&T Park
- Feb. 23 — Nashville, Tenn., LP Field
- Feb. 25 — Green Bay, Wis., Lambeau Field
- March 2 — Des Moines, Iowa, Iowa Events Center
- March 4 — Atlanta, Turner Field
- March 9 — Charlotte, N.C., Bank of America Stadium
- March 11 — West Caldwell, N.J., Atlantic Health Jets Training Center
- March 16 — Richmond, Va., Richmond Int’l Raceway
- March 18 — Chicago, Soldier Field
- March 23 — New York, Citi Field
- March 25 — Boston, Gillette Stadium
- March 30 — Philadelphia, Citizens Bank Park
- April 1 — Kansas City, Mo., Kauffman Stadium
- April 6 — Pittsburgh, PNC Park
- April 8 — Grand Rapids, Mich., Van Andel Arena
- April 13 — Milwaukee, Miller Park
- April 15 — Minneapolis, Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
- April 20 — Columbus, Ohio, Schottenstein Center
- April 22 — St. Louis, Busch Stadium
- April 27 — Cincinnati, Great American Ball Park
- April 29 — Cleveland, Cleveland Browns Stadium
- May 4 — Toronto, Ontario (Canada), Rogers Centre
- May 6 — Detroit, Ford Field
- May 11 — Seattle, Safeco Field
- May 13 — Portland, Ore., Oregon Convention Center
Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the Pella Corporation is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Leading Suppliers of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.