The Official Online Weekly Newspaper of NAHB
To help builders maximize their marketing and generate sales in today’s difficult housing market, the National Sales and Marketing Council and the Institute of Residential Marketing will be offering a free advisory service in a lounge on the exhibit floor at the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas next week.
Builders, remodelers, housing professionals and other IBS attendees are invited to meet with sales and marketing experts and discuss their individual sales and marketing issues.
The "Ask a Sales and Marketing Pro Lounge" will be located at C5549 on the exhibit floor and will be open during show hours from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday, Jan. 19-21, and from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 22.
“To my mind there is no more pressing challenge for most builders than securing the next sale. These information sessions are the best way for builders to ensure their survival right now and to secure abundance down the road,” said Bill Webb, MIRM, of William N. Webb & Company, Inc. based in Amelia Island, Fla., past president of IRM and coordinator of the sales outreach program at IBS.
“This is not about us," Webb added. "We simply want to do whatever we can to help our builders in a time of genuine need and we are grateful to NAHB leadership for providing us this opportunity.”
NSMC and IRM members will provide real-world answers, solutions and affordable action plans on topics such as:
- Making real money in home building
- Defeating short sale competition
- Getting credit for the quality you provide
- Building a brand that excites customers
- Energizing salespersons to produce
- Choosing in-house or outside sales representatives
- Building green as a marketing strategy
- Defusing buyers' agents every time
- Using social media productively
- Commanding premium prices in any market
- Getting help from Realtors®
- Generating serious sales on the Internet
"Any question is a good question," Webb said. "Who knows? The next builder we see may have your perfect answer. Together, we'll find it for you."