The Official Online Weekly Newspaper of NAHB
Scheduled throughout the International Builders’ Show, the sessions are geared to providing builders with information on sustainable products that will make their homes better.
Following is the schedule of the presentations:
- How do I get better aesthetics and a longer life expectancy with porous pavement? (Tues., Jan. 19, 10:00 a.m.; Wed., Jan. 20, 2:00 p.m.; Thur., Jan. 21, 3:00 p.m.; Fri, Jan. 22, 1:00 p.m.)
- How does graphite increase insulating value? (Tues., 11:00 a.m.; Wed., 1:00 p.m.; Thur., 11:00 a.m.)
- How do you choose between open- and closed-spray foam? (Tues, 1:00 p.m.; Wed., 3:00 p.m.; Thur., 4:00 p.m.; Fri., 11:00 a.m.)
- How can I ensure that the natural fiber-based products in my green project aren’t emitting VOCs ? (Tues., 2:00 p.m.; Wed., 4:00 p.m.; Thur., 10:00 a.m.)
- How do I get strong adhesion and excellent flexibility for solar panels, windows and roofs? (Tues., 3:00 p.m.; Wed., 11:00 a.m.; Thur., 1:00 p.m.)
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.