Pre-Show Courses at IBS Can Change Your Perspective
NAHB Education is offering nearly 30 pre-show courses at the upcoming International Builders’ Show (IBS) in Las Vegas to provide attendees with the management tools, green building techniques, sales and marketing methods and other skills for their business.
Held on Jan. 15-18, the intensive one- or two-day programs are designed to increase business skills and professional credibility. The courses will also enable members to work on their NAHB designations, earn continuing education credit and get focused, in-depth knowledge in their specific areas of interest.
Taking pre-show courses will enable members to:
- Start a designation. NAHB offers professional designations for nearly every segment of the housing industry — building, remodeling, sales and marketing, 50+ housing and more.
- Finish a designation. The courses needed to complete designation requirements will be offered at IBS.
- Renew a designation. A variety of courses are available to keep designations current.
Three new courses will be offered this year:
- “Advanced Green Building: Building Science” — The two-day course instructs builders and remodelers on proper building science techniques for building and remodeling high-performance homes.
- “Home Technology Integration” — The course provides an overview of what home technology is, trends, how it fits into the construction schedule, the installation process and more.
- “Marketing to the Active Adult” — The course will give housing professionals a greater understanding of marketing strategies to help move active adults toward a home purchase.
For more information on pre-show courses and to register, visit www.buildershow.com/preshow.