Attend Aug. 20 Webinar on Multifamily Design Trends
Attendees will explore the latest multifamily design trends and learn innovative strategies that have proven to be successful in the marketplace for condominiums and apartments during the NAHB Multifamily webinar, “Multifamily Design Trends: Innovative Strategies to Success,” from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EDT on Thursday, Aug. 20.
Nationally recognized architects and designers will illustrate how to design more efficiently and cost-effectively to create quality, value-added spaces for affordable, market-rate and for-sale communities.
The panel will highlight trends through recent winners in NAHB Multifamily’s Pillars of the Industry Awards.
Panelists include Niles Bolton, AIA, of Niles Bolton Associates; Mark Humphreys, AIA, of Humphreys & Partners Architects, L.P.; and David Senden, of KTGY Group. Rick Mercer, of Wood Partners, will moderate the discussion.
During the webinar, panelists will:
- Identify the latest design trends for the apartment and condominium market
- Explain the benefits of designing more efficiently by creating smaller and more flexible floor plans
- Illustrate how to implement sustainable/green features more cost-effectively and how to expand living space by using outside amenities
- Evaluate innovative design strategies that focus on urban infill and adaptive reuse for affordable, market-rate and for-sale communities
- Describe techniques for improving multifamily product through comprehensive analysis of nationally recognized, award-winning projects
- Identify specific trends that attract buyers and renters for specific demographic groups within the market
The webinar is free to NAHB Multifamily members.
Click here to register, or to view past presentations or webinar replays on the NAHB Multifamily E-Learning page.
For more information on the webinar, contact Sheronda Carr at NAHB, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8168.