Free Webinar on April 29 Looks at Negotiating With Lenders
A free, hour-long webinar on how to negotiate with lenders will be held on Wednesday, April 29, beginning at 2:00 p.m.
A panel of home builders, a financial expert and an attorney will discuss how to do business with lenders under the current economic and credit crisis.
The webinar is sponsored by the NAHB Business Management and Information Technology Committee and Builders CoPilot, creators of residential builder-oriented customer relationship management (CRM) software.
During the webinar, panelists will discuss:
- Practices that builders have found to work when negotiating with lenders
- Pressures that lenders face in the credit crisis
- Alternative and creative solutions employed by lenders and builders
- Practices to avoid when negotiating with builders
The panelists include:
- Greg Isenhour, of Guts, Inc., a consulting and facilitator firm
- Steve S. Camp, partner with Gardere Wynn Sewell LLP, a Texas-based international law firm
- Perry Hedrick, vice president at Regions Financial Services, a retail, commercial and investment bank with branches in 16 states in the South and Midwest
- Chris Valentine, of Hearthside Homes, Kansas City, Mo.
- Joe Lemel, of Lemel Homes, Glendale, Wis.
- Curt Blomstrand, of Focus Realty, Lafayette, Calif.
The webinar is free. Space is limited to the first 1,000 registrants.
To register, click here.
If unable to register, e-mail Amitesh Sinha.
For more information, e-mail Cathy Judson.