Register Online for NAHB Spring Construction Forecast Conference
Register online for the 2009 Spring NAHB Construction Forecast Conference and webcast on Thursday, April 23 in Washington, D.C. where nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will provide answers to the most critical questions facing the industry today.
Panelists at the conference will discuss key questions including:
- How will the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 stimulate the economy and spur new residential construction?
- How will the mortgage markets change?
- Will some regions see an earlier recovery?
- When will the housing market reach bottom?
Experts will discuss regional and national trends, the state of the mortgage finance industry and housing prices.
The panels include:
- NAHB Economic and Housing Forecast: David Crowe, NAHB chief economist
- The National Outlook : Maury Harris, UBS (invited); James Glassman, JP Morgan Chase
- Regional Patterns: Mark Zandi, Moody’s Economy.com; Bernard Markstein, NAHB
- State of the Nation’s Housing: Eric Belsky, Harvard Kennedy School
- Finance: Frank Nothaft, Freddie Mac (invited); Doug Duncan, Fannie Mae
- Prices : Karl Case, Wellesley College; Richard Brown, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
In response to today's economy, NAHB is lowering registration fees by $75. For more detailed information and the latest agenda, visit www.nahb.org/CFC.
Online registration is available through Friday, April 17. To register and learn more, visit www.nahb.org/CFC.
Can't Attend in Person? Webcast of Conference Also Available
For webcast information, visit www.nahb.org/CFC. The purchase price includes unlimited access to the webcast archive for three months and electronic copies of the presentation materials.