Timberlake Cabinets Supports Local Military Home Buyers
Timberlake Cabinetry has partnered with Raleigh, N.C.-based Stanton Homes to support and recognize veteran and military home buyers.
Through the Stanton Homes for Heroes program, which went into effect on May 1, Timberlake offers a $300 discount on any cabinet package to veteran or military home buyers purchasing a new Raleigh area Stanton Home. Also through this program, veterans and military receive a 3% discount on any new Stanton Home.
“Timberlake has made a commitment to partner with Stanton Homes for Heroes as a way of thanking our veteran and military families for the services they have provided to our country,” said Don Repshas, Timberlake’s vice president of marketing. “We hope that by offering these incentives, we are able to fulfill the American dream of homeownership and to provide a beautiful, quality kitchen for such deserving citizens.”
A typical Timberlake package through Stanton Homes for Heroes includes:
- Kitchen and bath cabinets in choice of oak or maple hardwoods, or White Thermo Foil
- On-site, builder-enhanced kitchen design prior to cabinet order
- Choice of two option items, such as: built-in wine rack, spice drawer, glass door insert, knife drawer, base cabinet recycling kit, base cabinet wastebasket kit or stem wine glass holder
- Full 42-inch upper cabinets
- Standard brushed nickel hardware and concealed hinges
- Decorative coordinating crown molding across all upper kitchen cabinets
This discount is available for all veterans, and retired and active duty military, including all branches of the Armed Forces, Reserves and National Guard, who have served honorably for at least one year.
A division of American Woodmark Corporation, Timberlake is headquartered in Winchester, Va. and is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Leading Suppliers of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.