Take Aim on Membership During ‘The Big Hunt,’ Tuesday, May 20
NAHB members and membership chairmen are invited to join ”The Big Hunt” — the National Membership Day free webcast on Tuesday, May 20 — to learn how to grow and retain membership for their local home builders associations. Tips on how to help members survive the housing downturn will also be presented during the webcast.
“The Big Hunt” webcast will be from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. EST. Visit www.nahb.com to watch it.
During the webcast, members and HBAs will learn how to:
- Take advantage of the economic impact model from NAHB Economics
Beginning 2:05 p.m.
- Bust myths in local markets with resources and help from the NAHB Public Affairs department and myth busters resources.
Beginning 2:45 p.m.
- Navigate the NAHB Web site, www.nahb.org, to access the members-only content.
Beginning 3:03 p.m.
- Navigate NAHB’s BizTools for tips on how to manage more effectively and increase profits.
Beginning 3:14 p.m.
- Learn about the importance and benefits of membership.
Beginning 4:04 p.m.
- Solicit BUILD PAC donations.
Beginning 4:47 p.m.
“The Big Hunt” will also feature three retention roundtables with participants discussing the successful methods their HBAs employed to raise their retention rates.
Viewers will have a chance to win NASCAR tickets at 2:55 p.m., a Bose sound system at 3:35 p.m. and a $500 Lowe’s gift certificate at 4:15 p.m.
Note all times are Eastern Standard Time.
To link to the webcast, log on to NAHB’s home page at www.nahb.org beginning at 2:00 p.m. EST, Tuesday, May 20.
The webcast will be broadcast with RealAudio sound, available free online. To download it, visit www.real.com.
For more information
For more information, visit www.nahb.org/membershipday, or call the NAHB Membership Team at 800-368-5242 x8440.