NAHB ‘Weathering the Economic Storm’ Videos Now Online
Eight free videos on “Weathering the Economic Storm” — a discussion by housing industry veterans at last month's International Builders’ Show on how to respond to the current economic downturn ― are now available on the NAHB Web site for immediate viewing.
On the seven- to eight-minute streaming videos, the seasoned professionals offer advice on marketing, building practices, financing and other key topics. Members can simply click on any or all of the video discussions to view them.
The videos include:
- Video 1 — Michael Sivage, Michael Sivage Homes and Communities, Albuquerque, N.M.: Introduction; Thoughts on the Downturn
- Video 2 — Robert Camp, Camp Corporation, Lakewood, Wash.: Reducing Interest Loss; Renting Standing Inventory; Bare-Bones Pricing
- Video 3 — Kevin Estes, Estes Builders, Sequim, Wash.: Staying Out of Trouble; Focusing on Sales and Marketing; Creating New Habits
- Video 4 — John Young, Young Homes, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.: Dealing with Cancellation Rates; Getting the Right Financing; Maintaining Relationships
- Video 5 — Robert Hanbury, House of Hanbury, Newington, Conn.: Following the Remodeling Market; Diversifying Your Brand; Understanding Home Owner’s Equity
- Video 6 — Steve Lawson, The Lawson Companies Inc., Virginia Beach, Va.: Knowing Your Market; Setting the Right Price; Adjusting Your Product
- Video 7 — Tom Woods, TE Woods Construction Inc., Independence, Mo.: Focusing on Building; Analyzing Your Market; Building New Relationships
- Video 8 — Questions and Answers: Marketing During a Downturn; Renting Standing Inventory; Pricing and Buyer Incentives
The videos, available to members only, can be seen by clicking here.
To read a story in last week's Nation's Building News on the “Weathering the Storm” seminar, click here.