New Online NAHB Resources for Members Coming Next Month
NAHB is compiling new materials to help builders cope with the realities of the changing market in an online toolkit that is scheduled to be available to members next month.
The new materials, an upgrade of the "Back to Basics: NAHB’s Toolkit for a Changing Environment" launched a year ago, include resources and tips on topics ranging from market research and financing to sales and marketing, business management, the Internet and more.
The toolkit is designed to help members:
- Better understand their financial situation by measuring and benchmarking their business performance
- Improve business profitability by streamlining operations, controlling costs and reducing overhead
- Develop winning marketing campaigns and strategies
- Improve market research to gain a better knowledge of what buyers want and what their competition is offering and gain an edge to better position their companies and product
- Fine tune their print, radio, television and Internet advertising to better capture their targeted customers’ attention and motivate those potential buyers to take action
- Develop and refine new home sales techniques
The toolkit also includes information on weekly fixed and adjustable mortgage rates, building materials data and reports, a technology solutions directory, new and existing home prices, real estate lending guidelines, green building, building permits and employment by metropolitan statistical areas, U.S. Census Bureau construction statistics and more.
The comprehensive toolkit information will be available to members on the NAHB Web site.
To access the toolkit, NAHB members must have a login to www.nahb.org. To create a login, go to www.nahb.org/login or click on the log-in button on the main menu bar.
For assistance, call the NAHB Member Service Center at 800-368-5242.
The "Back to Basics" toolkit remains available online and includes material that can assist members now.