‘Safety Program’ Saves Lives, Protects the Bottom Line
The “Home Builders’ Safety Program,” a publication and companion CD available through BuilderBooks.com, is a practical guide that shows builders how to develop and implement an effective in-house safety program.
The easy-to-understand and use resource:
- Provides an overview of jobsite safety and why a safety program is critical to a company’s overall success.
- Shows builders how to be in compliance with the Occupational Safety & Health Act, as well as how to respond to an OSHA inspection.
- Explains the components of a safety program, including a total-loss program.
- Provides comprehensive safe work practices and OSHA requirements for residential contractors.
- Discusses the need for ongoing safety training and provides an outline for new-hire orientation.
The companion CD presents a model safety program listing safe work practices for the most common residential construction operations. It features sample forms and checklists that can be easily customized to meet builders’ specific needs.
From fall protection to fire prevention, the “Home Builders’ Safety Program” provides builders with the knowledge to create a safety program that saves lives, enhances the company’s reputation and protects the bottom line.
To purchase the “Home Builders’ Safety Program” online, click here, or call 800-223-2665.
Protect Your Workers and Your Profits
The “Jobsite Safety Video,” available through BuilderBooks.com, provides an overview of the key safety issues residential builders and workers need to focus on to reduce accidents and injuries. Based on the “NAHB-OSHA Jobsite Safety Handbook,” this DVD is intended to be used as part of an essential residential construction safety-training program and includes two 20-minute videos.
To view or purchase this DVD online, click here, or call 800-223-2665.