Free NAHB ‘Homeownership Month’ Kit Available Online
June is “National Homeownership Month” and NAHB is offering members a free online promotional kit filled with sample articles, radio and print advertisements, member education and other consumer resources.
NAHB has developed the toolkit to help members convey positive messages about the home building industry and provide consumers with information on the benefits of homeownership.
Members are encouraged to distribute the information in this kit to their local news media throughout June or anytime throughout the year, and to use the ready-to-use articles in their promotional material for home shows, parades of homes or other special events.
NAHB’s National Homeownership Month promotional kit includes:
- Talking points on why it’s a great time for homeownership
- “National Homeownership Month” press release
- Economic and housing data
- “National Homeownership Month” proclamation
- Questions and answers to counter negative perceptions of market conditions
- Ready-to-use print and radio advertisements
- Articles you can use in your client communications
For More Information
For more information, or to download your free homeownership month promotional material, visit www.nahb.org/homeownershipmonth.
For additional information, e-mail Niki Clark at NAHB, or call her 800-368-5242 x8061.