NAHB Streamlines Membership Materials Ordering Process
NAHB’s Membership & Associate Members Department is instituting a Web-based membership materials ordering and invoicing process for HBA staff and members. The new process, available through the NAHB Web site, www.nahb.org, will go into effect Thursday, April 12.
The online ordering system is for such materials as NAHB membership brochures; recognition items, including Spike and president’s pins; and Member Advantage materials.
Features of the new online ordering system include:
- Web-Based Ordering and Invoicing: The Web-based ordering and invoicing process will be through www.nahb.org. Participants will be able to view products and materials, order items and check their order history.
- They will no longer have to fax order forms to NAHB.
- All users will be required to login to www.nahb.org. For login information, contact the NAHB Member Service Center at 800-368-5242 x0.
- PDF Images of Items Available: Downloadable PDF-formatted images of membership materials will be available for many items to take the guesswork out of ordering. Participants will be able to see and read the material they are considering ordering.
- Choice of Shipping Offered: Participants will now be able to select the type of shipping they want so they can control the cost of the order and speed of delivery.
To speed the transition, the department has temporarily ceased processing new orders until April 12.
To help with the transition, the NAHB membership team is available for conference-call orientations.
For more information, or to schedule a conference-call orientation, e-mail Agustín Cruz at NAHB, or call him at 800-368-5242 x8431.