Apply for the NAHB Remodeler of the Month Award
Through the Remodeler of the Month award, the NAHB Remodelers are honoring remodelers who demonstrate strong business practices, community service or industry involvement through the Remodeler of the Month award.
Winners will be featured in Qualified Remodeler magazine and in Nation’s Building News.
- Candidates must be NAHB Remodelers members.
- Local councils may nominate a member or members may self-nominate.
- Candidates may submit for any month and will compete with peers across the nation.
- NAHB will check with the candidate's EO to confirm their qualifications before they are confirmed as a winner.
- All applications must be submitted electronically.
- The deadline is the 15th of each month
- Winners must reapply to be considered for Remodeler of the Year.
For more information or to apply, visit www.nahb.org/rom, or call NAHB at 800-368-5242 x8323.
How Does Your Remodeling Business Measure Up?
The “Remodelers’ Cost of Doing Business Study,” available through BuilderBooks.com, is a comprehensive assessment of the growth and viability of the remodeling industry that enables remodelers to see how their business stacks up against the competition.
Conducted by the NAHB Economics Group and the NAHB Remodelers, the study provides a statistically accurate analysis of the remodeling industry in terms of size, profitability, time in the business, business organization and staffing.
The study allows remodelers to compare key business statistics, such as gross and net profit margins, against results from the most successful remodelers.
To order the “Remodelers’ Cost of Doing Business Study” online, click here, or call 800-223-2665.