Best in Sales and Marketing Honored at The Nationals at IBS
The year's most outstanding work in residential real estate sales, marketing and design was honored Feb. 7 at The National Sales and Marketing Awards gala during the International Builders’ Show in Orlando. The awards are presented by NAHB’s National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC).
"The Nationals are the most prestigious awards of their kind, setting the benchmark for innovations in new home design, marketing and sales," said Dan Levitan, chairman of the 2007 Nationals. "NAHB's commitment to recognizing originality, imagination and success has been exemplified by its award winners since the competition's inception."
A diverse panel of industry professionals from across the country selected gold, silver and regional award winners from nearly 1,400 entries.
Several top award winners are highlighted below. For a complete list of category winners and additional details about their entries and for a history of The Nationals, visit www.thenationals.com.
Community of the Year Gold Awards
- Attached Community: Sky Terrace, Denver.
Builder: Infinity Home Collection; Marketing Director: David Steinke
- Detached Community: Encantada, Ladera Ranch, Calif.
Builder: Pardee Homes; Marketing Director: Jessica Fabricant
- Masterplanned Community: Seabridge, Oxnard, Calif.
Builder/Developer: D.R. Horton; Marketing Director: Mark Higgins
Individual Achievement Honors
- Marketing Director of the Year: Peggy Sullivan, Pathway Communities, Atlanta
- Sales Manager of the Year: Richard Rudnicki, CSP, Winchester Homes, Bethesda, Md.
- Salesperson of the Year: Sheena M. Guido, The Marketing Directors, Inc., A Ryness Company, New York
- Rookie Sales Person of the Year: Kyle Krecklow, Ryland Homes, Twin Cities Eden Prairie, Minn.
- Sales Team of the Year (Tie)
Theresa Maisen, CSP, James I. Park, CSP and Lindsay Wilson, CSP; The Ryness Company, Newport Beach, Calif.
Paul Cinciripini, Gus Garcia, Johnny Hackett, Michelle Lo, Quyen Eduardo Pena, Maria Sirgo, Sarah Ta, Robert Taylor and Lisa Tran; Royce Builders, Houston
Legends of Residential Marketing Award
The Legends of Residential Marketing Award, begun in 1992, honors builders and consultants who stand apart as leaders in the new-home marketing field. Award winners are selected for their professional commitment to the industry and new home community marketing innovations.
- Gary Ryness, The Ryness Company, Danville, Calif.
- Ken Agid, The Marketing Department, Coto de Caza, Calif.
Sales and Marketing Council of the Year
- Under 250 Members: Horry-Georgetown SMC, Conway, S.C.
- 250 to 500 Members: Atlanta Sales & Marketing Council of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, Tucker, Ga.
- More Than 500 Members: Inland Sales and Marketing Council, Huntington Beach, Calif.
For more information, visit www.thenationals.com.