High-Powered Super Sales Rallies for a Changing Market on Feb. 8
The National Sales and Marketing Council (NSMC) and the Institute of Residential Marketing (IRM) are offering two high-powered sales rallies — one, providing high-energy sales training and motivation; the other, cutting-edge sales techniques.
Held back-to-back on Thursday, Feb. 8, both feature super-successful new-homes salespeople who will provide attendees with the power tools they need to be successful in today's changing market.
Thursday, Feb. 8
- "Super Sales Rally: Back to the Future — Reemergence of the Sales Process"
9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Orange County Convention Center, West 320
Some of the most successful new-homes salespeople in the country will lead a high-energy sales training and motivational rally that reintroduces the sales process in today's changing market and teaches attendees how to be more successful when selling new homes — with less stress and more fun, even in softer markets.
- Bob Schultz, MIRM, Bob Schultz & The New Home Specialists, Boca Raton, Fla.
- Joe Riggs, K Hovnanian Companies, Edison, N.J.
- Nicki Joy, MIRM, Nicki Joy & Associates, Inc., Gaithersburg, Md.
- Steve Wolfson, Tarragon Corporation, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.
- Myers Barnes, Myers Barnes & Associates, Inc., Kitty Hawk, N.C.
- John Palumbo, MIRM, John Palumbo and Theater of the Mind Productions, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Melinda Brody, MIRM, Melinda Brody & Co., Altamonte Springs, Fla.
- Charles J. Clarke, MIRM, Charles Clarke Consulting, Inc., Gainesville, Fla.
- Tom Richey, MIRM, Richey Resources, Inc., Houston
- Roland Nairnsey, Bob Schultz & The New Home Specialists, Boca Raton, Fla.
- "Sales Management Summit: Field of Dreams — Manage It and the Profits Will Come"
Orange County Convention Center, West 320
Learn from the greatest assemblage of sales management experts ever presented at the builders' show. Get specific, cutting-edge techniques from the best of the best to increase your sales volume and boost your profit margin.
- Bill Webb, MIRM, William N. Webb & Company, Inc., Amelia Island, Fla.
- David S. Harper, Builders’ First Choice, Columbia, Md.
- Ross Robbins, MIRM, Lee Evans Group & Shinn Consulting, Littleton, Colo.
- Andrew Brethour, PMA Brethour Realty Group, Markham, Ontario
- Gary Ryness, The Ryness Company, Danville, Calif.
- Paul Montelongo, CSP, CGR, San Antonio
- Meredith Oliver, MIRM, Meredith Communications, Orlando, Fla.
- Roger Fiehn, MIRM, Roger Fiehn & Associates, Inc., Houston
- Jim Suth, The Ryness Company, Danville, Calif.
To register for the sales rallies, visit the sales and marketing track of the educational seminars on the International Builders' Show Web site, www.buildersshow.com. Use the "My Show Planner" tool to register for specific courses.
Subscribe to Sales + Marketing Ideas Magazine for Cutting-Edge Information
For additional cutting-edge sales and marketing information, subscribe to NAHB’s Sales + Marketing Ideas Magazine (www.smimagazine.com).
Click here to learn about membership benefits of the National Sales and Marketing Council and the Institute of Residential Marketing.
Earn Valuable Sales and Marketing Designations Through IRM Programs
The Institute of Residential Marketing (IRM) offers four designation programs for sales and marketing professionals:
- The MIRM and CMP designation programs for new home marketing professionals
- The CSP and MCSP designation programs for new home sales professionals
For more information on these designation programs, click here.
Want to Know More? Ask an Expert
You also can ask designation holders questions about obtaining a designation, specific courses, case studies and more. "Ask An Expert" is available on the NAHB Web site by clicking here.
'Sales and Marketing Checklists' Covers the Ins and Outs of New Home Sales
“Sales and Marketing Checklists for Profit-Driven Home Builders,” available through BuilderBooks.com, covers the major steps involved in successful new home sales.
Learn the ins and outs of the comprehensive contract, the move-in, warranty service, asking for referrals and a great close. This expanded second edition also includes a new chapter on utilizing technology in your marketing and a more extensive chapter on multicultural sales.
To view or purchase this publication online, click here, or call 800-223-2665.