IBS Has Tech Seminars About Increasing Efficiency, Profitability
Five seminars about how specific information technology solutions can increase efficiency and profitability are being offered at the 2007 International Builders’ Show in Orlando, Fla. on Feb. 7-9.
The seminars are in the nextBuild/Technology track of the education seminars on the Builders’ Show Web site and include:
- Low-Tech Subs and High-Tech Builders — How to Bridge the Gap. Learn “10 surefire ways” to use technology to motivate and communicate with trades, whether or not they are proficient with information technology.
- Think Before You Buy — Builder Software and Technology That Works. Learn how to evaluate software and job-site technology as the building industry becomes more dependent on IT.
- Cheap Tricks: Simple Technology Solutions to Big Business Problems. Explore the latest software, hardware, Web services and handheld devices that can be put to work immediately.
- Developing a Web Strategy. Learn how to find a good Web developer, draft a scope of work and improve a Web site.
- Draw Your Way to an Estimate: How to Get Started With CAD-Assisted Take-off and Estimating. Learn how to integrate Computer Aided Design (CAD) and estimating for great results.
To sign up for these nextBuild/Technology seminars, go to My Show Planner at www.BuildersShow.com.