Find Key Employees Through the NAHB Online Career Center
NAHB is hosting an online building industry-oriented career center that provides members with a cost-effective recruiting solution that makes locating qualified candidates and advertising open positions faster and easier.
NAHB members using the NAHB Career Center will receive a 20% discount off of standard rates for job postings. For a complete listing of all rates, click here.
The career center can be found on:
- NAHB's Web site by visiting www.nahb.org/careers.
- Nation’s Building News "NAHB Career Center" section. The career center is a regular feature of Nation's Building News.
The career center was created in collaboration with ConstructionJobs.com, a leading employment resource for the construction, design and building industries.
Career center features that give members a competitive edge include :
- More than 28,000 construction and engineering candidates
- More than 2,500 new resumes posted monthly
- More than 150,000 visitors to the center per month
- Dedicated customer service
Nation’s Building News readers can visit the site by using the NAHB Career Center tab at the bottom of the issue’s headlines, or by going to the NAHB Web site or www.nahb.org/careers.