Save on Dell™ Computer Products
Dell, the world's leading computer systems company, offers discounts to NAHB members on an array of products designed to meet the technology needs of your company. Discounts are available on:
- Dell Dimension™ Desktops — Affordable computing with the latest processor and peripheral technology.
- Dell OptiPlex™ Desktops — Dependable, for network environments and easy manageability.
- Dell Precision™ Workstations — Powerful performance with high-end graphics, certified for workstation-class applications.
- Dell Inspiron™ Notebooks — Powerful affordable technology, ideal for personal or small business networks.
- Dell Latitude™ Notebooks — Performance and style, optimized for business networks.
- Dell PowerEdge™ SC Servers and PowerVault™ Storage — Affordable, high-performance technology solutions.
- Dell Printers™ — Crisp, professional document output at a great price.
To learn more, or to order, go to: www.dell.com/smb/NAHB.
Contact the Dell Association Sales Representative at 888-577-3355, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-8 p.m. (CT) and Saturday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (CT).
Other Member Advantage Discounts
For the most up-to-date details on the Member Advantage discount program and all of the participating companies, go to www.nahb.org/ma.
Subscribe Your Employees to Nation’s Building News — and Earn a Chance to Win Digital Camera
Subscribe your employees to Nation’s Building News Online. It’s free, easy and NAHB members who sign up three or more employees will be entered into the "Make Your Business Click" contest to win a digital camera. To learn more or sign up your employees, click here.
Make Your Connection With www.nahb.org
Make your connection to the latest housing industry news and information with www.nahb.org — the official public and members-only Web site of NAHB.
Log in today to register for educational seminars, meetings and networking events; find important economic and housing data; and learn the latest developments in NAHB’s efforts to promote housing. It’s all available 24 hours a day at www.nahb.org. Just click the "Log In" button to get started.
Once you log in, personalize the site to reflect your interests. Simply go to the My NAHB>My Profile page and click the “Edit Content Preferences” link. To learn more about how you can customize My NAHB — including how to customize the links that appear on the Home page ― visit the How to Use www.nahb.org section.