The special discounts include:
- 20% off greens fees at Disney’s signature golf courses
- Exclusive tickets for IBS Builders’ Night Out at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Great discounts at participating stores at the Mall at Millenia
- Free valet parking at the Mall at Millenia
- 20% off merchandise at Universal’s Islands of Adventure Trading Company and the Universal Studios Store
- 15% off food and non-alcoholic beverages at participating Universal Studio restaurants
- 10% off food and beverages at participating CityWalk venues
To book through the Housing Block, you must first register for IBS. You can make your reservations at that time, or if you have already registered for the show, you can modify your existing registration.
Hotel rooms in Orlando go quickly, especially in January when visitors from all over the world take advantage of the warm weather and exciting attractions.
Once you’ve registered, you will be mailed a brochure that has special coupons and details on how to get the special discounts at area attractions.
To register for IBS and to make your hotel reservations, go to www.BuildersShow.com/Register.
To find out more about IBS Housing Block participant special discounts, go to www.BuildersShow.com/HousingDiscounts.
The NAHB University of Housing Offers Pre-Show Education
Mark your calendars now for NAHB’s pre-IBS education programs for builders, remodelers, sales and marketing professionals, property managers, or owners of family-run businesses being held immediately before the start of The 2005 International Builders' Show. Don’t miss these 17 in-depth education programs that will help you grow your business and increase your bottom line. For more information or to register for one or more of these programs, click here.
[ Go to Top ]