The benefits of earning a CGR designation include:
- Referrals to customers in your area via NAHB's Web site
- Consumer brochures that promote the advantages of working with a CGR
- The right to use the CGR designation on all letterhead, business cards, etc.
- The CGReport (newsletter) three times per year detailing program developments and course schedule listings
- Graduation kit with an official framed graduation certificate; CGR lapel pin; CGR logo slick sheet; gold promotional seals for drawings, plans and contracts; press releases for distribution to media sources in your market area; a Code of Ethics suitable for framing; and an official graduate corporate seal (optional)
For more information, or to sign up for the CGR designation program, go to www.nahb.org/designations.
The NAHB University of Housing Offers Courses and Designation Programs
The NAHB University of Housing offers a variety of business management courses and professional designation programs that set builders and remodelers apart from the competition. For a complete list of current offerings, click here.
Nominate the Best of the Best for Remodelor™ of the Year — Deadline, Sept. 3
Applications for the Remodelors™ Council’s most prestigious awards program, the Remodelor™ of the Year Award, are now available online at www.nahb.org/remodelors under the Awards section. The deadline for nominations is Sept. 3.
The Remodelor™ of the Year Award recognizes exemplary NAHB involvement at any level, superior business management and an outstanding contribution to the remodeling industry. Councils should nominate individual remodelers, but the nominee must write his or her own entry essay.
The winner will be announced at the Remodelors™ Council Gala during the 2004 Remodeling Show in Chicago (Oct. 8).
Local Councils Honored With CADRE Awards
The Council Awards for Demonstrating Remodeling Excellence (CADRE) is awarded to local Remodelors™ Councils for superior member service in the categories of:
- Membership Recruitment & Retention
- Community Service Project
- Public Relations & Promotion
- Outstanding Associate Member
- Member Service/Education
- Government Affairs/Legislation
- Outstanding Council Chair
- Outstanding Executive Officer/Council Coordinator
The deadline for entries is Sept. 3. For information, e-mail the Remodelors™ Council or call 800-368-5242 x8216.
Attend the 2005 Custom Builder Symposium
Expand your knowledge “Beyond the Tool Belt” at this year’s Custom Builder Symposium. This is the one event where custom builders can go for world-class education and exceptional networking opportunities. For more information, click here.
[ Go to Top ]