New marketing categories for this competition include logo design, community brochure, direct mail piece/campaign, Web site, black-and-white and color print advertisements, radio commercial, television commercial and special promotion for active adult, service-enriched and multifamily seniors communities.
The Best of Seniors Housing awards program also features a total of 77 design categories that recognize companies for meeting the ever-changing needs and desires of the seniors housing market.
Platinum, gold and silver winners will be chosen for current and “on the boards” projects including, but not limited to:
- Active adult community — small, midsize and large
- Multifamily housing — for-sale condominiums, rental apartments and affordable apartments
- Community center and community center interior design
- Model home design and merchandising
- Aging-in-place design — new home and remodeled home
- Assisted living housing
- Congregate care community
- Continuing care retirement community
- Mixed use
- Renovated housing
- Special needs housing
Contest rules and the complete Call for Entries are available online at the NAHB Seniors Housing Council Web site.
Or e-mail Eucklan Matthews or call 800-368-5242 x8220 for more information.
The Best of Seniors Housing awards ceremony will take place during the 2005 International Builders’ Show in Orlando.
[ Go to Top ]