- From Owens Corning, the QuietZone Solsere system offers noise control and design flexibility that traditional drywall cannot. The crack-resistant product is perfect for domed and vaulted ceilings, basements and architecturally complex designs. No sanding, painting or messy clean-up are required, and installation is easy and flexible.
- The KitchenAid 36-inch briva® in-sink dishwasher from the Whirlpool Corporation is the first and only dishwasher that also functions as a sink. The appliance’s top loading design allows for easy loading. With a depth of 14-inches, it can accommodate plates up to 11-inches and up to five place settings, and it can complete small loads up to three times faster than traditional dishwashers.
- Whirlpool’s 11.Polara® Refrigerated Range features a refrigerated oven cavity that can chill food for up to 24 hours, then bake, hold warm and re-cool automatically. Sensors monitor and adjust top and bottom heating for the most consistent, even cooking temperatures, and it cooks 30% faster than a conventional range.
- The Classic-Craft Rustic Collection of fiberglass doors from Therma-Tru Doors offers thermal performance that is as much as five times greater than real wood doors. In addition, the doors won’t warp, crack or split like wood and they won’t dent, ding or rust like steel.
- The new GE Monogram professional ranges and cooktops offer patented dual-flame heat and reversible grates on all burners. The burners use two separate flames to provide a full spectrum of heating intensities — from a 140-degree simmer to an intense, 17,000-BTU setting. Reversible grates make each burner perfect for stir-frying with a wok. The product also features heavy die-cast metal knobs and a dual-fuel configuration that combines a gas flame cooktop with an electric self-cleaning oven.
For a complete list of the top 20 cool products at PCBC, click here.
[ Go to Top ]