Each participant will receive a student manual and CD-ROM that includes a how-to guide that is easy to customize and adapt to meet the safety needs of individual businesses. Participants also receive a training completion card and valuable materials on worker safety and health.
The seminar will be held at the following associations, which can be contacted for registration information:
- Gold Coast BA, in Boynton Beach, FL; July 13
- Missoula, MT, BIA; July 21
- BIA of Southern California chapters: Baldly View, Riverside and Los Angeles County East; seminar will be held in Rancho Cucamonga; July 27
- BIA of Hawaii, in Honolulu; July 29
- Greater San Antonio BA; Aug. 5
- HBA of Fort Wayne, IN; Aug. 11
- Utah Valley HBA, in Orem; Aug. 17
- Springfield, IL, Area HBA; early September, date not yet final
- NY State BA, in Albany; Sept. 14
- HBA of Metropolitan Portland, in Lake Oswego, OR; Sept. 16
- Housing and BA of Colorado Springs; Sept. 21
- BIA of Superior California, in Roseville; Sept. 23.
For more information, click here, or e-mail George Middleton or call him at 800-368-5242 x8590.
[ Go to Top ]