Digital Delivery Provides Electronic Access to Contracts, Checklists, More
Digital Delivery, a new service from BuilderBooks.com, gives builders, contractors and other industry professionals electronic access to a variety of publications they may want to purchase and customize for their businesses, including checklists, specifications, contracts and change orders.
Digital Delivery enables purchasers to download the documents directly to their desktops and then customize the documents by adding their company’s logo, etc.
Digital Delivery is part of the purchase process for certain documents including:
- Trade contractor checklists — concrete, excavator, framing carpenter, framing, production scheduling and roofing
- Trade contractor specifications — clearing, concrete, framing material, land work, masonry and roofing
- Contracts — change order, cost-plus, fixed price, professional services agreement/design agreement and spec home in progress fixed price
- Construction management — house setting checklist, job folder order checklist, job status schedule report, plan review checklist, pre-construction meeting procedures, trim order checklist and trim order procedure
- Seniors housing — “Approving Seniors Housing — Facts That Matter”
To use Digital Delivery, go to BuilderBooks.com and click Digital Delivery. Follow the easy how-to instructions to complete the purchase. Digital Delivery will prompt you to download your document choice and save it to your desktop.