The system enables Maytag customers to always know the status of their orders, the availability of products and the state of invoices, credits and returns.
The password-protected system features an elaborate appliance selection center that allows builders or builder-distributors to establish custom product packages tailored to their specific building projects.
“When we talk to builders, they make it very clear to us that they want us to help them streamline the appliance process with their customers,” Boring said. “Part of that is tailoring product information to the needs of a particular housing development. Letting builders limit the products the home owner sees online helps avoid the time-consuming one-off orders that builders say cut into their profits and cause them to fall behind schedule.”
Other features of the Maytag® Job Site SM Connection include:
- A brochure building function that allows builders to create custom brochures with a variety of page layouts and up to six models on each page
- Side-by-side product comparisons to help home owners and builders choose the products that best fit their needs
- Access to all Maytag brands: Amana®, Hoover®, Jenn-Air®, Magic Chef® and Maytag®
- A shipment tracking function that lets builders know exactly where their appliances are at any given time
- Automatic e-mails on time-sensitive subjects such as back orders, shipments and credits, so appliance surprises never delay closing
- A variety of reporting options, including sales, orders and volume reports
- A purchase order matching function to ease accounting issues
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.
[ Go to Top ]