This year’s honored winners from a diverse field of more than 1,100 entries in 51 categories.
A geographically diverse panel of marketing professionals, builders, architects, consultants, trade publishers and others who represent disciplines contributing to new home sales and marketing made their decisions over a three-day period.
A few of top award winners are highlighted below.For a complete list of Gold, Silver and Regional winners and additional details and history of the event, click here.
Community of the Year Gold Awards
- Attached Community of the Year — Urban: Metropolis by Wood Partners/The Novare Group, Atlanta
- Attached Community of the Year — Suburban: The Strand by Brookfield Homes in Newport Beach, CA
- Detached Community of the Year priced under $500,000: The Villas by Christopher Homes, Las Vegas
- Detached Community of the Year priced over $500,000: Fiore by Pardee Homes, Irvine, CA
Individual Achievement Honors
- Builder Legend: Robert Strudler, vice chairman and CEO of Lennar
- Associate Legend: Andrew Greenman, founder and CEO of The Greenman Group
Outstanding Regional Sales and Marketing Council
Bill Molster Award
- Ed Dunnavant, MIRM, American METRO/STUDY Corp.
[ Go to Top ]