- A new, two-day “Multifamily Trade Conference” sponsored by PCBC and the Urban Land Institute will identify emerging trends in both the rental and for-sale sides of the industry.
- In partnership with the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies, “The State of the Nation’s Housing” will provide an expert view on the economic and demographic forces driving the housing industry.
- Architects Barry Berkus and Sarah Susanka will discuss sustainable design and “The Not So Big House.”
- Builder Mike Ghielmetti and architect Ernesto Vasquez look at the challenges and opportunities of smart growth in urban areas.
- Appearing just for fun, Frank Abagnale, the subject of the film “Catch Me If You Can,” will speak at the opening breakfast and NBA legend-turned-developer Magic Johnson will be the conference’s closing keynoter.
PCBC® will be held June 17-20 in San Francisco.
The organizers of the Sunbelt Builders Show 2003 announced that they are looking for NAHB members and building industry experts who would like to make presentations at the show, which will be held at the Dallas Convention Center from Oct. 16-18.
Presentations will include the areas of sales and marketing, management, production and technology. Most sessions will be 90 minutes long.
To submit suggestions, e-mail Todd Davis or call him at 972-402-0094 x201. The deadline for proposals from speakers is May 16.
The show is sponsored by the Texas Association of Builders.
[ Go to Top ]