Pillars Conference Takes Pulse of Multifamily Development
Explore the current and future state of the multifamily industry at NAHB Multifamily's upcoming 2003 Pillars of the Industry Conference & Awards Gala on March 23-25 at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, FL. Topics include the hottest trends in finance, design, security, marketing, niche marketing and more. The conference is co-sponsored by the Urban Land Institute (publishers of Multifamily Trends magazine) and the Mortgage Bankers Association of America.
- The state of the industry
- The multifamily build-up: Mid- and hi-rise development strategies
- Apartment security: Safeguarding your property in a changed world
- Market update: Trends in financing
- Putting the wow in how: The 11 touch points of marketing
- Bells & whistles: What renters really want
- Online property management: Evaluating web-based systems
- HUD asks: Are you accessible?
- Condominium development: Minimizing your litigation risk
- The state of the economy
Also included is the annual Pillars of the Industry Awards Gala, which recognizes design and top-quality apartment management, development, marketing and finance in multifamily development.
Click here for a list of sessions or visit www.pillarsconference.com for event details, travel and registration information.