The Official Online Newspaper of NAHB
Designed to provide builders with a product that helps them stay competitive in today’s cost-conscious marketplace, the new XB300 air conditioner from Trane provides reliable performance in a compact design that is smaller and lighter.
The air conditioner is built with careful attention to detail and is designed for new construction, multifamily housing and home owners who require a lower-cost option.
The unit is ideal for multifamily dwellings, and its size and weight make it easier to swap out units and to store replacements on site.
The Trane XB300 features:
- The Climatuff Compressor — The same compressor that is found in other Trane air conditioners, this ensures a more reliable, longer-lasting and higher-efficiency unit.
- Climatuff Coil — Its all-aluminum construction resists corrosion from the elements. Eliminating copper tubes also prevents bimetallic corrosion that can reduce the life of the coil.
- Compact Design — Occupying a smaller footprint allows the air conditioner to be easily installed in places where space is at a premium.
- Manual Charge Assist — This helps to ensure the correct system charge so that customers get the efficiency and performance they are expecting.
- Registered Limited Warranty — Trane’s registered limited warranty protection includes 10 years on the compressor and coil and five years on all other parts.
“The XB300 air conditioner is designed to be worthy of the Trane name, but it’s also engineered to be worthy of your trust and confidence,” said Kevin Carlile, vice president of Trane sales for residential solutions.
“We truly value our relationship with builders, and careful consideration was put into every aspect of this product to ensure it not only meets, but exceeds your expectations,” he said.
For more information on Trane and the new XB300, visit www.trane.com.
Headquartered in Piscataway, N.J., Trane is a member of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Leading Suppliers of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.