Authorization Process for GM’s $500 Offer Now Much Easier
The authorization process for NAHB members to receive $500 towards the purchase or lease of most new GM passenger cars, light-duty trucks, vans and SUVs — whether for business or personal use —just got easier.
Members who want to purchase or lease a new 2008, 2009 or 2010 model year Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, GMC or Cadillac passenger car and light-duty truck, van or SUV can simply go to the NAHB Web site to for the authorization information needed to participate in GM’s $500 exclusive offer
The GM offer can be combined with most retail national and regional incentives in effect at the time of delivery.
The offer excludes Cadillac CTS-V, Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and Hummer, Saab and Saturn vehicles, and medium-duty trucks are also excluded.
Quick Steps to Get Authorization
- Go to www.nahb.org/ma and click on the GM logo.
- Click on the “Get Your Proof of Membership Form” button.
- If the member is logged in to www.nahb.org, a page with the necessary information will appear. If they are not logged in to the NAHB Web site, the member will be prompted to either log in to nahb.org or to create a log-in if they do not have one. Members will need their PIN number to create a log-in.
- Print the “Proof of Membership” document and give to the GM dealer.
Process for New and Recently Renewed Members
- Members should contact their local home builders association to gain immediate access to the program.
- The member will be faxed a completed form for the GM program from the HBA.
- HBA instructions on how to complete the form can be found in the Member Advantage Toolkit.
For more information about the GM program, as well as all other member discounts, visit www.nahb.org/ma.