Drive Away With a Shiny New $500 GM Offer
NAHB members can receive $500 towards the purchase or lease of most new GM passenger cars, light-duty trucks, vans and SUVs — whether for business or personal use.
- Seven GM nameplates are included in the offer — Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Saab and HUMMER.
- Vehicles excluded from this offer include Cadillac CTS-V, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, HUMMER H1 and Saturn vehicles. Medium duty trucks are also excluded.
- The $500 exclusive offer can be combined with most retail national and regional incentives in effect at the time of delivery.
- There is no limit to the number of vehicles members can purchase.
- Customers must take delivery by Jan. 4, 2010.
To receive the discount, members must present the GM authorization ID number to their dealer. Members can receive their ID number at www.gmfleet.com/nahb or by calling the GM call center at 866-760-7070. One authorization ID number is required per vehicle.
For complete details, visit www.gmfleet.com/nahb.
The program runs through Jan. 4, 2010.
For more information, e-mail Tiffany Lindsley at NAHB, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8273.
Other Member Advantage Discounts
For the most up-to-date details on the Member Advantage discount program and all of the participating companies, go to www.nahb.org/MA.
Free NAHB Kit Gives Builders Back-to-Basics Tips to Navigate the Slowdown
What was once expected to be a relatively mild housing slump following three years of record new home construction and sales has given way to a significant downturn.
To help members navigate the uncharted waters of this slowdown, NAHB has compiled a comprehensive “Back to Basics” online toolkit — the best of the basics, the tried and true and the truly new. To access the toolkit, click here.
To access the “Back to Basics” toolkit, you must be an NAHB member and have a login to www.nahb.org. To create a login, go to www.nahb.org/login or click on the log-in button on the main menu bar.
For assistance, call the NAHB Member Service Center at 800-368-5242.