One-Day Passes Available for NAHB’s Spring Conferences
The NAHB University of Housing is offering economical one-day passes for two of its spring conferences — Building for Boomers & Beyond: 50+ Housing Symposium in Philadelphia and The National Green Building Conference in Dallas.
The passes are being offered to help builders and other housing professionals get the most out of the conferences while maximizing their time and financial resources. They are available for specific days at each conference.
Building for Boomers & Beyond
The one-day pass for the 50+ Housing Symposium is available for Tuesday, April 28. The fee is $295.
Activities available on April 28 include:
- Admission to the day’s breakout sessions, including the feature session, “55+ Housing by the Numbers,” that will report the findings of a trends and insight study by NAHB and the MetLife Mature Market Institute research project
- The keynote session and 50+ economic forecast by Mark Zandi, chief economist and co-founder of Moody’s Economy.com, and NAHB Chief Economist David Crowe
- Exhibit hall admission
- Lunch and cocktail reception
Note: The one-day pass does not include Tuesday night’s Best of 50+ Housing Awards Gala.
The conference will be held from April 27-29.
For more information and all the 50+ Symposium registration options, visit www.nahb.org/Build4Boomers. Advance registration ends Friday, April 10.
National Green Building Conference
The one-day pass for The National Green Building Conference can be purchased any day of the conference, which will be held from May 8-10. The fee for the one-day pass is $300.
Activities available each day include:
- Admission to breakout sessions, with tracks including sales and marketing, business management, building technology and design
- Admission to general sessions; including one on The National Green Building Standard on May 9; or the general session, “The Green Guild — Visions of a Sustainable Future,” on May 10
- Exhibit hall admission
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks and reception, where applicable
Note: The one-day pass does not include the Green Home Tour or the National Green Building Awards Reception and Dinner.
For more information and to see all the National Green Building Conference registration options, including a schedule to determine the best one-day pass to purchase, visit www.nahb.org/GreenBuildingConference. Advance registration ends Friday, April 10.
General Conference Information
For more information on The NAHB University of Housing conferences, visit www.nahb.org/Conferences, call the Office of the Registrar at 800-368-5242 x8338,or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find Out What the 45+ Housing Market Wants
“Right House, Right Place, Right Time: Community and Lifestyle Preferences of the 45+ Housing Market,” available through BuilderBooks.com, will help determine the right design, home features and amenities to attract boomer home buyers in your market.
Author Margaret A. Wylde guides readers through the latest survey results on this important consumer group and explains what their responses mean for today’s and tomorrow’s home building industry.
To view or purchase this publication online, click here, or call 800-223-2665.
‘National Green Building Standard’ Available at BuilderBooks.com
“The National Green Building Standard,” available through BuilderBooks.com, provides “green” practices that can be incorporated into multifamily and single-family new home construction, home remodeling and additions and site development.
The standard covers lot design, resource, energy and water efficiency; indoor environment quality; and owner education.
Currently the first and only ANSI-approved green building rating system, the National Green Building Standard is the benchmark for green homes.
To view or purchase this publication online, click here.