GM $500 Private Offer: Easy as 1-2-3
Receiving $500 towards the purchase or lease of most new GM vehicles, whether for business or personal use, is now as easy as one, two, three.
Follow these simple steps to get your GM authorization number and turn it in at your GM dealer for your $500 discount. The $500 NAHB private offer may be combined with most current GM incentives:
One: Create a username and password.
- Click on the GM logo from www.nahb.org/MA and click on the authorization number link.
- Hit the “continue” button under the heading “Obtain username and password to receive authorization to purchase.”
- Enter last name, first name, street number (note, this must be the street number on file with your HBA) and zip code.
- The page will then pre-populate with your member information. Create a username and password (note, each must be eight characters).
Two: Obtain and authorization number
- Once login is complete, you’ll be directed to a page where you’ll be greeted by your first name.
- To obtain an authorization number, click on the text, “GM Select Trade Association Private Offer” on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter date of birth (00/00/0000 format), zip code and purchaser information (either yourself or a member of your household). Any member of your household living under your roof is eligible for the $500 NAHB private offer.
- Confirm the information that pre-populates.
- Print the authorization number page and give it to the dealer.
Three: Go to www.gmfleet.com/nahb and click on the GM logo for all the details and background information on this $500 offer.
Other Member Advantage Discounts
For information on the Member Advantage discount program and all its participating companies, go to www.nahb.org/MA.
Free NAHB Kit Gives Builders Back-to-Basics Tips in Navigate the Slowdown
What was once expected to be a relatively mild housing slump following three years of record new home construction and sales has given way to a significant downturn.
To help members navigate the uncharted waters of this slowdown, NAHB has compiled a comprehensive “Back to Basics” online toolkit — the best of the basics, the tried and true and the truly new. To access the toolkit, click here.
To access the “Back to Basics” toolkit, you must be an NAHB member and have a login to www.nahb.org. To create a login, go to www.nahb.org/login or click on the log-in button on the main menu bar.
For assistance, call the NAHB Member Service Center at 800-368-5242.