Industry Experts Headed for Colorado Pillars Conference
The Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Conference and Awards Gala, the premier industry event for the multifamily industry, is fast approaching, and attendees will be able to register on site on April 1-3 at the Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, Colo.
The conference program focuses on best practices, real-life lessons and how multifamily professionals must adapt to stay ahead of market challenges.
The Boardmoor resort features 15 restaurants, cafés and lounges, three golf courses, a tennis club and a world-class spa.
New This Year: Roundtables, Marketing Track
New this year are two opportunities to learn about and discuss ways to maximize business:
- Topic Roundtables — Attendees are encouraged to participate in a discussion of issues most important to the multifamily industry.
- All-New Multifamily Marketing Track — The industry’s most strategic and successful marketing professionals examine key marketing concepts, especially how technology can be used to maximize sales and leasing activities. They will also discuss online search engine optimization, brand development and the best way to track data and organize operations.
Conference sessions include:
- Multifamily Economic Forecast ― Expert forecasting on how the apartment and condo markets are likely to perform over both the short and long term.
Speaker: Bernie Markstein, staff vice president, NAHB Economics
- Multifamily Market Outlook — A comprehensive update of multifamily markets across the country, including the outlook for development, acquisitions, dispositions, financing and pricing.
Speaker: G. Ron Witten, president, Witten Advisors
- State of the Multifamily Industry
― Leading executives from the for-rent and for-sale segments of the industry will discuss current trends in the market and share their strategies for success in this changing environment.
Moderator: Leonard Wood, founder, Wood Partners
Panel: Bryce Blair, chief executive officer, AvalonBay Communities; Bill Donges, chief executive officer, Lane Company; Dean Henry, president, Legacy Partners Residential; and Connie Moore, president and chief executive officer, BRE Properties
To view the complete schedule of education sessions, and conference logistics, click here. For additional information, call The NAHB University of Housing at 800-368-5242 x8338.