Renew, Join NAHB PRx by April 15 for Latest Industry PR Alerts
NAHB members and staff members of affiliated home builders associations who manage the public relations or public affairs for their company or association should sign up for or renew membership to NAHB’s Public Relations Exchange (PRx) by April 15 so they can receive the latest news and resources on building industry-related public relations.
The PRx service provides members with:
- Information about new public relations programs and strategies from NAHB to help support local advocacy efforts
- Up-to-the-minute national housing news, including legislative and regulatory decisions
- Support for managing housing issues in their markets
PRx e-mails are sent out on an as-needed basis when there is breaking news or new resources are available that will help members or association staffs with their public relations strategies or campaigns.
More than 400 members have signed up to receive periodic PRx public relations-related news and resources that include:
- Updates on issues affecting members and consumers, such as the mortgage credit crunch, the housing downturn, smart growth, land use and development and green building
- Resources and tools for developing community and other public service programs that enhance the image of builders
- Other public relations-specific information from NAHB
NAHB is currently updating the list of recipients for PRx e-mails. New and current PRx recipients must click here by April 15 to receive future PRx e-mails.
Only NAHB members or staff members of NAHB-affiliated home builder associations may sign up to receive PRx e-mails.
For more information, e-mail Brooke Fishel at NAHB, or call her at 800-368-5242 x8061.