Register for the Multifamily Pillars Conference on April 1-3
The Broadmoor, site of the Multifamily Pillars Conference on April 1-3.
Register for the Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Conference and Awards Gala, the premier industry event for the multifamily industry, on April 1-3 in Colorado Springs, Colo.
The conference focuses on best practices, real-life lessons and how multifamily professionals must adapt to stay ahead of market challenges.
The conference will be held at The Boardmoor resort, which features 15 restaurants, cafés and lounges, three golf courses, a tennis club and world-class spa.
Conference sessions include:
- Multifamily Economic Forecast ― Expert forecasting on how the apartment and condo markets are likely to perform over both the short and long term.
Speaker: Bernie Markstein, staff vice president, NAHB Economics.
- Multifamily Market Outlook — A comprehensive update of multifamily markets across the country, including the outlook for development, acquisitions, dispositions, financing and pricing.
Speaker: G. Ron Witten, president, Witten Advisors.
- State of the Multifamily Industry ― Leading executives from the for-rent and for-sale segments of the industry will discuss current trends in the market and share their strategies for success in this changing environment.
Moderator: Leonard Wood, founder, Wood Partners.
Panel: Bryce Blair, chief executive officer, AvalonBay Communities; Bill Donges, chief executive officer, Lane Company; Dean Henry, president, Legacy Partners Residential; and Connie Moore, president and chief executive officer, BRE Properties.
New This Year: Roundtables, Marketing Track
New this year are two opportunities to learn about and discuss way to maximize business.
- Topic Roundtables — Attendees are encouraged to participate in a discussion of issues most important to the multifamily industry.
- All-New Multifamily Marketing Track — The industry’s most strategic and successful marketing professionals examine key marketing concepts, especially how technology can be used to maximize sales and leasing activities. They will also discuss online search engine optimization, brand development and the best way to track data and organize operations.
To view the complete schedule of education sessions, click here.
For more information, or to register online, click here.
Online registration closes Friday, March 14. For more information, call The NAHB University of Housing at 800-368-5242 x8338, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.