Special Builder Panel Looks at Weathering Economic Slump
Convention-goers at next week’s International Builders’ Show in Orlando will have the opportunity to attend a special session on “Weathering the Economic Downturn.”
A panel of six builders from around the country will describe their businesses, make projections about where they expect to be this year compared to a couple of years ago and discuss key lessons they have learned from previous downturns.
The session will be held on Thursday, Feb. 14, 9:30-11 a.m. in West 110, Orange County Convention Center.
The panel will be moderated by Mike Sivage, a home builder from Albuquerque, N.M.
- Bob Camp, a single-family builder from the state of Washington
- Kevin Estes, a single-family builder from Sequim, Wash.
- Bob Hanbury, a remodeler from Connecticut
- Steve Lawson, a multifamily and single-family builder from Virginia Beach, Va.
- Tom Woods, a single-family builder and developer from Kansas City
- John Young, a single-family builder in Southern California