Show Provides One-Stop Shopping for Gas and Propane Appliances
American Natural Gas and Propane Industries Booth W1983 will provide one-stop shopping for home builders looking for the latest in gas and propane appliances at the International Builders’ Show in Orlando on Feb. 13-16.
The latest products from a wide representation of leaders in the industry include:
- Amana Goodman Manufacturing will feature the Amana AMV9/ACV9 Furnace.
- Bradford White is showing high-performance residential gas water heaters and Everhot Tankless gas water heaters, for inside and outside installations.
- Charleston Gas Lights will have more than a dozen burning gas lights with on/off options.
- Eaton Electrical will show a 10kW liquid-cooled generator fueled by liquid propane.
- FiveStar, a division of Brown Stove Works, will show its 48” ProStyle Gas Range.
- The Florida Natural Gas Association will promote its services for using natural gas and natural gas appliances.
- FuelMaker Corporation for the first time will feature its residential Natural Gas Vehicle home fueling station.
- Heat Transfer Products is featuring the Phoenix Solar water heater, the first solar high-efficiency water heater to combine hot-water storage with gas-fired backup all in one unit.
- International Comfort Products (ICP) will provide information on its high-quality central air conditioning systems and gas and oil furnaces for homes and commercial buildings
- Lennox will be showing a G61V variable speed gas furnace. Lennox units are featured in the New American Home.
- Lochinvar Corporation, a leading manufacturer of high-efficiency water heaters, boilers, pool heaters and storage tanks, will be showing a hydronic heating unit.
- Marathon Engines' Full-Home Generator will be supplying power to the booth and to the Orange County Convention Center grid.
- Maxitrol will demonstrate its Plug 1 gas outlet, 325 certified line pressure regulators and GM gas safety manifold.
- North American Technician Excellence, Inc. (NATE), in a display with the Hydronics Industry Alliance, will promote its leading certification program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration industry.
- Navien will be introducing a condensing tankless water heater that is 98% efficient.
- Peerless Boilers has submitted a wall-hung condensing gas boiler with domestic indirect water tank, sealed combustion, direct vent and 95%-plus efficiency.
- The Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) is giving away a propane-powered Roush Ford F-150 Light Duty pick-up truck filled with propane appliances. Entry forms are available at the booth.
- R.H. Peterson will have two units on display: the new all-stainless Echelon Gas Grill with outdoor island and Real-Fyre’s Charred American Oak gas logs and G46 burner system.
- Rheem Water Heaters is featuring an ultra low nitrous oxide emissions water heater.
- Rinnai is showing one of its high-efficiency instantaneous water heater units.
- Siemens Energy & Automation will showcase its new automatic standby generators that provide backup power to homes and businesses using natural gas or propane.
- Suburban Manufacturing Company will feature its Suburban Dynaline 3, a packaged terminal air conditioner that combines gas heating and high-efficiency electric cooling in one compact unit for zone control.
- TRANE, a leading global provider of indoor comfort systems, will show a new unit that offers solutions to meet the specific needs of customers who want energy-efficient heating, cooling, dehumidifying and air cleaning systems.
- Weil-McLain is featuring its Ultra Boiler, which exceeds all Energy Star requirements. When used in common low temperature applications, annual efficiencies can reach 98%.
- The Vent-Free Gas Products Alliance will display a burning vent-free fireplace and distribute its new 20-page consumer guide.
- The Hydonics Industry Alliance will promote the technology of clean-burning hydronic heating units and their delivery systems.
The booth is sponsored by the American Gas Association, the Florida Natural Gas Association, the Propane Education Research Council, AHRI (formerly GAMA and ARI), the Southern Gas Association and members of each trade group.
The Vent-Free Gas Products Alliance/Hydronics Industry Alliance, and many of its members, are members of the National Council of the Housing Industry — The Leading Suppliers of NAHB.
This feature is solely for educational and informational purposes. Nothing on this page should be construed as policy, an endorsement, warranty or guaranty by the National Association of Home Builders of the featured product or the product manufacturer. The National Association of Home Builders expressly disclaims any responsibility for any damages arising from the use, application or reliance on any information contained on this page.